One of QSI's core components is providing a positive, safe, and supportive environment. The school believes it is imperative that children have a safe and secure environment in which to develop, thrive, and be successful, regardless of ethnicity, religion, or cultural heritage. Because of this belief, QSI has adopted the Keeping Safe: Child Protection Curriculum (KS:CPC). This curriculum is in alignment with the QSI Success Orientations and the QSI Child Safeguarding and Protection Policy.
QSI Schools adhere to the CEESA Safeguarding and Child Protection Statement and Commitments as written below.
QSI Safeguarding and Child Protection Statement
- Safeguarding and Child Protection is a priority for every QSI School.
- QSI commits to supporting school environments that safeguard children through both prevention and intervention.
- QSI works in cooperation with international agencies to ensure standards associated with best practices are regularly reviewed, revised, and applied in all operations, activities, and events.
- QSI leaders honor and uphold child protection guidelines and procedures in partnership with all stakeholders in their respective school communities.
All QSI schools will:
Actively uphold the QSI Safeguarding and Child Protection Statement.
Implement school-based Safeguarding and Child Protection Policies and Procedures that include regular onsite training.
- Employ safe recruitment practices consistent with Safeguarding and Child Protection Policies.
- Educate students and adults on Safeguarding and Child Protection.